Keri Caffrey is a technical illustrator and graphic designer with over 20 years of urban cycling experience and a passion for teaching. With a professional background in curriculum design, she combined passion with expertise to co-develop a unique adult cycling education program.
- Studied traffic dynamics, behavior and influence strategies to produce an innovative adult traffic cycling curriculum.
- Created instructor training program. Produced instructor manuals and training materials.
- Manage, advise and provide teaching resources for instructors in 14 states.
- Created and maintain website for education and community engagement on alternative transportation with a focus on bicycling.
- Write educational content to help bicyclists thrive in the real world.
- Organize and lead social rides for the purpose of encouraging alternative transportation.
Keri Caffrey, Inc.
- Design, illustrate and produce print publications such as books, newsletters, reports, instructor manuals and brochures.
- Design and maintain websites.
- Create medical and technical illustrations and animations.
- Create logos and branding.
Marketing Resources Group
Director of Print Production:
- Helped to create public awareness and safety campaigns for clients in the boating industry.
- Responsible for the design and production of print PSAs, press kits, brochures, training manuals, etc.
- Illustrated, designed and produced Skippers Guide Textbook and Boating Law Enforcement Curriculum for U.S. Coast Guard